Almarai, KSA – milk and juice industries
EMO has been awarded the third and fourth waste water treatment plant of Almarai company – KSA, milk and juice industries.
This is the result of a truthfull relationship between Almarai and EMO wchich started in 2010 when EMO supplied the first combined unit GBT + BFP to the dairy factory.
When Almarai decided to extend their production and build a new plant with DAF & MBR technology, EMO was selected again for sludge dewatering.
Sludge composition: 25% DAF sludge, 75% MBR sludge.
EMO supplied and successfully commissioned two fully automatic sludge dewatering line consisting of:
– one control panel with colour HMI,
– one integrated flocculation tank,
– one combined dewatering unit model 25SD NHP2500 fully constructed in AISI 316L,
– one rotary discharge pipe to fill trailer,
– one independent automatic polymer preparation plant constructed in AISI 316L.