Research & Design
EMO offers you its technical skills and its knowledge to define with you the best design :
- Research and Development
- Mechanical studies and general layouts
- Electricity and Automation
EMO people involved in Research and Development make technological survey, improve existing product range EMO to make them more powerful, to reduce consumptions of energy and of chemical products. They take part in research programs at the national level and in commissions of writing of new standards about sludge treatment.
- Development of a new belt filter press
- Development of a new range of flottation units
- Studies on sludge dryers
- Quaternary treatment : development of one unit of reverse osmosis
- New range of scraper, grit and grease bridges
- Development and achievements in co-operation with our Process & Engineering department Process & Engineering.
A team of draftmen draw the equipment and carry out the manufacturing drawings which will be transmitted to the factories of the group or to the subcontractors. Another team of designers incorporates EMO 3D equipment for projects and within the customers drawings. The research department uses the last tools of design (Solidworks 3D and Simulation for the measurement of resistance of materials, software of hydraulic simulation of flow, etc…).
Mechanical engineering (software 3D Solidworks, measurment of resistance, etc …)
EMO has its own electric and automatation department in order to keep the total control on its processes and its know-how. The electric plans and the programs of automat are carried out in-house. EMO uses the components coming from the leaders of the market: SCHNEIER, SIEMENS, ALLEN BRADLEY, ROCKWELL).
Electrical control panel
Interface with the operator
Intégraton and programming of automats Schneider, Siemens et Rockwell