There exist various processes of disinfection according to the technical, economic and environmental constraints. We will hold mainly three of them:
- chlorination (action of chlorine on the organic substances found in waste waters),
- ozonization (action of ozone on the bacteria and the viruses found in waste waters).
– effectiveness of the pathogenic micro-organisms,
– the absence of undesirable by-products after use,
– nondangerousness for the human ones and watery environment,
– facility of use,
– low costs of investment and operation.